Friday, August 7, 2009

Why I Hide Myself ??




They Ask :

1~ Why you hide ur photo ??

Answer : Because I does not like to show off it ..

2~ Why u hide ur face ??

Answer : Because I 'm weird ..

3~ Why you private ur default photo ??

Answer : Because u're not fast to view it :P

4~ Are you low profile ??

Answer : Yes , I am .. I'm an expensive one.. :)

5~ Why you does not put the truly you ??

Answer : Because the truly me is NEVER founded by you !!

6~ Why you does not show ur picx to us ??

Answer : Because I 'm not cheap one ..There's someone that
steal my picx !

7~ Why you love to take ur photo with phone ??

Answer : Haha juz for fun..

8~ Why you hide ur phone using ur phone ??

Answer : Because I 'm afraid if there's someone have a
bad intention to me ..

9~ Why you edit ur pix??

Answer : Because i'm photoshop addict .. :D

10~ Why u take ur picx with a lot of kind of smile ??

Answer : Because that's my pleasure ..

11~ Are you secretive person ??

Answer : Yes , I'm .. I full of mystery .. ;) Juz some people will
understand me ..

0 serangan:

Post a Comment

Berikan sebarang cadangan dan pendapat anda di sini . Setiap komen anda sangat dihargai . =)