Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Season of Life .

Refer to the title .

New Season of Life

Tomorrow , tomorrow and tomorrow .
Life survival full of history .
Happiness come first .
Then sadness come later .
Pray for God is better .

Hope my life will change .
With my hardworking .
I will do the best .
For my life .
For my future .
For my dignity .
For my generation .
For my family .
For me .

Better leave my past .
Past time full of scary .
Full of sadness everyday .
Full hatred every seconds .

I will start the new season .
New Season of My Life .
No more sadness story .
No more hatred every seconds .

Happiness will take over the throne .
I wish 'Happy' is the King .
I hope 'Smiley' is the Queen .

I hope the New Season Of Life success !
I wish , I hope , I pray !

:)

0 serangan:

Post a Comment

Berikan sebarang cadangan dan pendapat anda di sini . Setiap komen anda sangat dihargai . =)