Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Back ..

Hey3 my dear blogger :)

Huhu now I online with full of new story section .. Hihi

Story during 1st n 2nd days of PMR :

1st day : Paper BM 1 , BM 2 n Pendidikan Islam

2nd day : Paper BI 1 , BI 2 , Science 1 , n Science 2

Huh a trouble paper that I think before answer the true paper ..

But it's not difficult like what that on my mind ..

Kinda quiet dizzy n confuse during answering it ..

But to me , It's better from trial . :)

I hope I do the bez for the next paper task !

Hope all my exam task fullfilled.. :D

Next week , all paper troubling me !!

Mathematics ,
Sejarah ,
K.Hidup ,
n Bahasa Arab .

Huh kinda make me feel uncomfortable ..

Thinking about it ..

Either it will destroy my result ,

or build back my result ..

I hope I can change 100% from the trial's result ..

i hope so :)

Plez God ..

Give me a change to go to next ..

0 serangan:

Post a Comment

Berikan sebarang cadangan dan pendapat anda di sini . Setiap komen anda sangat dihargai . =)