Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Skype Id !

Hey , Bloggie !

Today , I want to text u about my SKYPE ID ..

See the picx below :




This picture taken by Sony Ericsson Yari


Ignore the weird face .. 100% totally edit . :P

My ID there ! Have a look at the top in the picx given ..

ir_eyza

That is my SKYPE ID that already on activating starting from last night to contact with my cousin who is now on Egypt right now .. Huh I use SKYPE to contact her :)


Btw do add me there yeah . Maybe we will chat later .. :)

No reject friend on my SKYPE .. [ It followed by terms & conditions ]

Do chat with me when u're online same as me yeah !

p/s: I'm kinda busy right now because of study .. Maybe will take a long period of away to study .. Hope u will understand ..

End till this only ..

Thanx for reading !

0 serangan:

Post a Comment

Berikan sebarang cadangan dan pendapat anda di sini . Setiap komen anda sangat dihargai . =)