Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Love's War



Tonight I am blind
I just could not see this line

Life goes by
faster than the lies

when no one else will suffice
and you pulled the cord to the Device

too long to sleep
too hard to say
too much to touch

you were once a friend to me
now you are my enemy

passion turns to hate
and you make trust worth fighting for

I will rewrite history
and you will not exist to me
on the night you crossed the line

too high to climb
too far to walk
too near to feel

now you are my enemy
and now you do not exist to me

there wasn't a price to plea.
no one else will suffice to be.

when you meant everything to me
but tonight you are my enemy.

you were here but, now its clear.
when love is war.

0 serangan:

Post a Comment

Berikan sebarang cadangan dan pendapat anda di sini . Setiap komen anda sangat dihargai . =)